Founder and Director General of RosInnovatsiya LLC
is one of the first who started to introduce Internet communications in Tomsk. In 2002, having created the company "from scratch", he became the founder of the Internet service provider MultiGrad. Residents of dormitory districts as well as commercial organizations were granted access to local resources and the World Wide Web.
In 2008 Vadim Mokhov
founded a network of street payment terminals "Cashier", which is widely spread in the streets of Tomsk and Krasnoyarsk. In several years, the network "Cashier" achieved one hundred percent coverage of market presence of street payment terminals in these cities. During the operation of systems the mechanisms of service and technical support for the population have been worked out.
realizes himself in the public sphere. From 2004 to 2007 he was an assistant to the Chairman of the Duma of Tomsk city, from 2007 to 2008 - Adviser on Informatization to the Mayor of the city of Tomsk.
In 2010, having a great experience of R&D projects, the creation of innovative products, development and promotion of the marketing strategy, Vadim Valerievich founded LLC RosInnovatsiya and became its CEO. The company's mission was to develop and manufacture a new generation of advertising and information devices for transport - with enhanced functionality and centralized management. The initial investment of $ 50,000 Mokhov reinvested from the "Cashier".
Today, the company is implementing a project to construct a unified federal network "Digital transport television" - the media of the new generation. The research works took two years. The developments involved leading technical universities of Tomsk: National Research Polytechnic University, which Mokhov graduated from, and Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics. In November 2010, a trial model of the new media complex was installed in the city trolley. But during the operation some flaws in the hardware of media complex were revealed, such as an internal climate control, uninterruptible power supply and others, which were immediately eliminated
In early 2011 a young company received support from the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology (1 mln rubles in 2011 and 2 million rubles in 2012). In August of the same year LLC RosInnovatsiya launched a new, improved model of the media complex. The system, which includes multimedia systems for public transport and network management system, was designed "from scratch", certified and patented. From the previous model this one differs in composition, which includes "Glonass"/GPS-module that determines where the vehicle is at the moment. The very media complex at the same time is connected to a single control and monitoring center via 3G channels. From there, it receives the information remotely.
Today the "Transport-TV" system is successfully working in Tomsk. The next step will be the launch of the "Transport-TV" project in Moscow. Further outscaling of the network is planned through the sale of franchises to regional business partners interested in creating their own media. At the beginning of 2013 an agreement was concluded with CJSC Elesi to produce the first production sample of media complex. The sample was made and tested successfully on various criteria. This confirms the fact that the production capacity of the company/partner companies allows to quickly provide the mass production of media complexes.
- By the end of the fifth year of the project the company plans to enter the 13 megacities and 15 half million cities.
- The total number of vehicles, which will broadcast "Transport TV", will be about 22 thousand units.
- By combining the advantages of traditional media channel with advanced technologies, "Transport-TV" provides new marketing opportunities to international and Russian brands as well as local representatives of small and medium-sized businesses to attract the attention of active audience, comparable in size to an audience of federal TV channels.
- The system provides the ability to quickly change content depending on the location, time of day and prevailing audience.
- The content is developed by professionals, which allows attracting and retaining the audience's attention throughout the trip.
- Updates occur every 5 minutes: media channel informs passengers of news, weather, exchange rates and the situation on the roads. "Transport TV" displays operational information about the objects in the path of transport (administrative buildings, shopping centers, tourist attractions), traffic information (traffic jams, distance and time to the next stop, the available transfer to other means of transport).