Deputy Director General of Trest-kom LLC
Andreyev Dmitriy graduated from Bauman Moscow State Technical University in 1994. After graduation he worked in the field of trade and imports of food products. Since 1998, he began studying algorithmic trading on various stock markets. He participated in the creation of original...
Andreyev Dmitriy graduated from Bauman Moscow State Technical University in 1994. After graduation he worked in the field of trade and imports of food products. Since 1998, he began studying algorithmic trading on various stock markets. He participated in the creation of original content that formed the basis of the Granat trading platform. In 2000 he founded an investment company operating in the field of real estate and construction.
In 2008, having familiarized with the developments of the Skyline Parking company, he participated in an establishment of a joint venture SkylineRus for the introduction in Russia of advanced technologies of parking. Since 2010 is the Deputy Director General of Trest-kom LLC. On the basis of this enterprise under the leadership of Andreyev Dmitriy there is nowadays a team of professionals developing a project for the construction of automated multi-storey compact parking lots
In major megalopolises of Russia there is an acute shortage of parking places. This is especially important for Moscow and St. Petersburg. According to opinion polls, 35% of car owners use the services of paid parking, the availability of parking spaces is only 27% of the total demand, and there is an acute shortage of places in all price ranges, from expensive closed parking lots to cheap open air car parks. Implementation of the project for the construction of underground parking under the technology of placing vehicles on several floors with automatic loader is aimed at solving these problems.
On the basis of analysis of world markets for automated parking lots the authors of the project offer to introduce a Skyline Parking system of parking, which has a number of advantages over other similar systems. The main one is the speed of loading and unloading of vehicles.
Below are some “talking” figures on the project.
- The project includes a comprehensive package: provision of a platform and relocation of underground communications (at the expense of the city), construction of 10 underground parking lots for 160 parking spaces each, and purchase of a shaft sinking complex.
- Parking is a vertical shaft with a depth of 37meters, with 16 underground levels.
- Cars to stay in the parking lot can be of any size: with a width up to 2,3 meters, length of up to 5,3 meters, and height up to 2 meters.
- The number of entries to and exits from the parking can be from 2 to 4. The more they are, the less is the waiting time at the parking and for getting the car.
- Inside the parking well there will be 2 lifts, which also allows for speeding up the car parking. The average waiting time for the car is 45 seconds.
- The average cost of services included in the calculations is 100 rub/hour.
- The total cost of the project taking into account the cost of the city for relocation of underground communications is estimated at 4,14 bln rub.
The efficiency of the project implementation lies in such indicators as the improvement of the transport infrastructure in the historic part of the city, solving of traffic jams problem in the streets, meeting the need for secure places of cars storage.
The project is supported by the Agency for Strategic Initiatives.